menu   Home About Me Home freebies My Store  
 photo 3am_AB_f1_zps652b0c0f.png    photo 3am_ab_gplus_zps3ab6fefc.png    photo 3am_ab_pin_zpsbfebd6d2.png    photo 3am_tpt1_zpse91e0740.png   photo 3am_ab_email1_zpsebc98a17.png

Search My Blog

Loading...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers Weekly Newsletter to FREE Products



If you are not aware of the thousands of FREE teaching products available to you through TeachersPayTeachers.com, then run, run, run as fast as you can and start downloading!

Yes, many of the products are priced and have to be purchased, but even if you never purchase a single item, you can download literally 1000 's of highly professional and superb teaching materials and lessons.  In my 28 years of teaching, I have purchased many textbooks, workbooks, study guides, and lab manuals only to find one or two usable items.  These "tried and true" materials found on TpT have been prepared by actual teachers and have been field tested in their classrooms.  You will find materials for all subject areas and all grade levels.

Click picture for this week's newsletter.

In order to download the freebies, you will have to sign up for an account.  But the sign up is free, and their is never any obligation to buy.  You might also be interested in signing up for the weekly TpT newsletter...also free.  Each week on Sunday morning the newsletter will be delivered in the form of email.

Click picture to see this week's newsletter.

The weekly newsletter has teaching tips and suggestions and also highlights 10 FREE products each week.  I have used quite a few products from TpT in my own classroom.  I love that it saves me time!  Time that I don't have to spend on lesson planning, is more time spent with my family.

Happy Teaching!!

No comments: