menu   Home About Me Home freebies My Store  
 photo 3am_AB_f1_zps652b0c0f.png    photo 3am_ab_gplus_zps3ab6fefc.png    photo 3am_ab_pin_zpsbfebd6d2.png    photo 3am_tpt1_zpse91e0740.png   photo 3am_ab_email1_zpsebc98a17.png

Search My Blog

Loading...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Scientific American


I want to tell you about the Scientific American website.  I have read the magazine for years.  Sometimes I understand the articles and sometimes I don't!  :)  But I also feel like I have "improved" myself with every issue.

Recently I discovered ScientificAmerican.com.  Now I am totally addicted to this web site and I visit it almost every day.





When you go to the site, these are so many options:

  • Take a look at "Citizen Science".  There you will find all sorts of research projects that you, as a citizen, can participate in.
  • Click on "Education" and then"Bring Science Home"  and look at all the cool science experiments you can do at home.
  • Click on "Education" and then "1000 scientists in 1000 days".  Sign up here and you can have a scientist visit your classroom, either in person or through Skype.
  • Click on "Multimedia" and then just sit back and enjoy!!
Check all of this out....you won't be sorry!

Happy Teaching!

No comments: