menu   Home About Me Home freebies My Store  
 photo 3am_AB_f1_zps652b0c0f.png    photo 3am_ab_gplus_zps3ab6fefc.png    photo 3am_ab_pin_zpsbfebd6d2.png    photo 3am_tpt1_zpse91e0740.png   photo 3am_ab_email1_zpsebc98a17.png

Search My Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Specials for Today



I have already started back to school, so my time for writing is limited!  Very quickly, here are some things you might want to know during the big sale week at TeachersPayTeachers.com.

  • My entire store, Science Stuff, is on sale all week at 20% off.
  • Use discount code B1T1S for an additional 10% off all your purchases!
  • If you buy any item from my store, I will give you a FREE item of your choice.  Please see rules below.
  • You need to check out the Back to School Blog Party over at Effective Teaching Articles.  Lisa is giving away a free teaching item everyday.  Her materials are great!
  • Effective Teaching Articles is also having an amazing contest.  24 teacher-sellers from TpT have donated one product for a huge giveaway.  The winner gets to a pick one product of their choice from each of the 24 teachers who are participating.  (It just so happens that I am one of the 24 participants!)

I am going to give away a free item of your choice to everyone who makes a purchase!

Here's the "how" and the "rules":
  • Make any purchase from my store, Science Stuff.
  • Choose any item in my store of equal or less value that you would like to receive for FREE.
  • Send me an email (Amy1007@aol.com) and let me know your choice.  Please send the exact title of the product you want.  Please include your TpT user name in the email.
  • I will return the email with the product of your choice attached!  Simple!
  • Please...you may not choose a shipped item as your free item.  It must be a digital download.
  • Please...Only one free product per person.
Happy shopping and have a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment