menu   Home About Me Home freebies My Store  
 photo 3am_AB_f1_zps652b0c0f.png    photo 3am_ab_gplus_zps3ab6fefc.png    photo 3am_ab_pin_zpsbfebd6d2.png    photo 3am_tpt1_zpse91e0740.png   photo 3am_ab_email1_zpsebc98a17.png

Search My Blog

Loading...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Sale is Almost Over!!


The sale comes to an end on Saturday night at midnight.




  • My entire store, Science Stuff, is on sale at 20% off.
  • Use discount code B1T1S for an additional 10% off all your purchases!
  • If you buy any item from my store, I will give you a FREE item of your choice.  Please see rules below.
Here's the "how" and the "rules":
  • Make any purchase from my store, Science Stuff.
  • Choose any item in my store of equal or less value that you would like to receive for FREE.
  • Send me an email (Amy1007@aol.com) and let me know your choice.  Please send the exact title of the product you want.  Please include your TpT user name in the email.
  • I will return the email with the product of your choice attached!  Simple!
  • Please...you may not choose a shipped item as your free item.  It must be a digital download.
  • Please...Only one free product per person.
Happy shopping and have a great school year!

No comments: